1. My husband and I moved in together a month after we officially started dating, been together since! (sorry mom)
2. One of my dreams is to be on the Big Brother reality TV show that airs each summer!
3. I am a Sims addict, been playing since the first day Sims 1 was released….love it.
4. I have 8 tattoo’s…but they are in places I can hide them and only show when I want to.
5. I watch “The View” Monday-Thursday just for Hot Topics. (Friday is always prerecorded and I don’t like that)
6. I was obsessed with the rapper Bizzy Bone for the longest time, even turned around in his driveway. (pathetic)
7. My all time favorite singer is Selena, I have the movie memorized. “Anything for Selenas”
8. I love to read, my ideal rainy day is curled up on my couch and reading, but I have a 4 year old….
9. One of my dreams in life is to complete a half marathon.
10. I hate the ocean, my idea vacation is Vegas or NYC, I do not like the water.
11. I hate comedies. I love stand up comedy, but movies bore me.
12. There is one word that makes me vomit a little in my mouth….it starts with G.
13. I never shave unless I have to…I am a hairy beast.
14. I wear one pair of contacts constantly never taking them out for months at a time.
15. I hold in the spit when I sneeze, and make the weirdest sneeze noise.
16. I love to vacuum. It is my favorite chore, and I take my time doing it. Relaxes me.
17. I was always the fat kid growing up…I will do everything in my power to keep my children from going through that.
18. I cannot dance…..AT ALL.
19. I am obsessed with cheese….OBSESSED.
20. I have to plan everything, if something doesn’t go as my plan I get totally flustered.
21. When I get mad, I can write someone off and forget about them. Easy as that.
22. I believe that marriage should come first, have a strong base, then bring kids into the world!
23. I never liked to cook…but now I love it, but I am always scared my husband is going to hate it.
24. I am going to be an old stinky cat lady when I am old…and I will blog about it.
25. I hate excuses, when people make excuses I have to bite my tongue because excuses do not help you.